Friday, December 14, 2012

Singapore's Chinatown Dessert: Mei Heong Yuen Dessert

The last trip when I was in Singapore, I did try a few good food. And one that was highly recommended is this dessert shop - Mei Heong Yuen Dessert.


This dessert shop is located in the heart of the now colourful Chinatown. As with most good food outlets in this city, it's not hard to miss it! Why? For it is pretty packed despite having 2 shops.

Here, I tried 2 of their desserts - first off was the Mango And Strawberry shaved (or is it sliced?) ice dessert. Which I'd tout it as your modern day 'ice kacang'.


The towering like dessert is pretty to lol at. The ice is like those Taiwanese deserts where it's smooth. Added with the sweet flavours on top, it is quite yummy.


The other dessert I tried here is the Mango and Pamelo dessert. This dessert has always been my favourite and it doesn't disappoint here too.

If you do happen to visit Chinatown, this outlet would be a good stop for a quick rest and to re-energize. It is however not a place to chill (for long) as its a lil too crowded and packed.

Not for those wanting to read a book here but more of a eat-and-go :)

A happy me with my dessert!! XD

*Address
Mei Heong Yuen Chinatown Outlet
63 - 67 Temple street
63-67 号, 牛车水登婆街 
Tel: 6221 1156


*They also have an outlet in Orchard Road
Mei Heong Yuen Orchard Outlet
Ion Orchard
Unit B4 – 34
B4层34号铺,乌节路新地星商场 
Tel: 6509 3301



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)