Tuesday, September 08, 2009

It's About Time: The BIG Bibik & The Little Nyonyas Episode 1



The amount sleepless nites & days, the running around with heart stopping moments, and additional white hair is finally paying off.

To the full team from joint partner Nick (Annonymous Productions), director Kenny Wong, cast - Kenny Chan (as the BIG Bibik), Vanessa Hee, Charlene Meng & Michelle Ng (the Little Nyonyas), crew (production & post production), fellow supporting partners - make up artist: Justin Lim (Style House), photographers: Christopher Lee & Adamgrapher (Life Tale Studio), Kebaya wear: Sherman (Toko Ce' Ros) & the management of Globallon Apartments - here's a VERY BIG THANK YOU!

To everyone else, do enjoy this first episode... and spread the video to as many friends possible :)

11 comments:

  1. Congrats QuaChee! Will mention about this in my blog soon : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching it right now Quachee! OMG! Finally! I am really happy for you Quachee. Congrates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so hilarious. I am so happy to watch this clip Quachee. I used to watch the baba nyonya series when I was younger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HUGE Thank You to you QuaChee!
    Thanks for having me on the team!
    It was great fun working with everyone!!
    Hope to work with you again soon!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Quachee, will watch this at home this evening.. u can bet on that.. now in office, no clipping videos allowed.. they r all blocked... darn..
    anyway, all the best to U!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow... i like the big bibik...funny =p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Qua Chee, there is only one verdict from me... it is darn good!!! The Big Bibik acting very well and funny. However, i think the individual close-up shoot of the fabulous dishes can be further improve by making the angle wider and brighter. It is just my 2 cents opinion ;)

    Looking earnestly for the next episode.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey all thanks for all the good wishes and feedback. its been very encouraging. and glad you guys enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!! Since I fall in love with Little Nyonya series, I do like this comedy. May I share the link on my facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @indonesia-eats
    thank you. and yes, pls do :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)