Friday, October 19, 2012

Nuri's Pork Ribs (Bali's Most Popular Pork Ribs!!)

Pork ribs. How good can it get? Well.. Nuri's (Naughty Nuri's) pork ribs is owh so good!!



Honestly, I never appreciated eating ribs. What's more pork ribs.

And when introduced to this outlet, all I had wanted was - yea to share the ribs with friends (instead of getting a whole portion to myself).

But my friend insisted: "You got to have one for yourself".

I gave in. After all, this Bali friend of mine is quite a foodie, and his recommendations have been good.





So there we were in a simple and neat restaurant located in Ubud.



The ribs could be seen being cooked/ BBQ right at the front of the restaurant.
Talk about open kitchen concept - they nailed it here.



We went in - and ordered nothing else but what they are most famous for: the pork ribs! (okay, I actually ordered some greens at the side).



And well, as you probably have guessed - the ribs are simply awesome! Tender & succulent meat with tasteful gravy!



Lets say that - it was "heavenly"! I liked the additional spicy gravy that came to it.

Most reviews from other tourists including from Tripadvisor gave high ratings & thumbs up to this place. Some say it's the best pork ribs in Bali, some say in Asia.. and even the world!

Well the same goes to me. It's here that change my perception of ribs, and to a further extent, pork - and how good it can be!

A not to be missed when you are in Bali!

1 comment:

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)