Friday, November 25, 2011

I Took My 1st MC At 30!

The new job while it's a dream job and all is quite stressful too..

Unlike most new jobs, there is no honeymoon period.

In any case, I made it through nearing 1 month.. haha!! But not before I caught the flu bug and took a day off.

Went to see the doctor.. and got my meds.. And that important MC! and guess what - that's my 1st MC in my life..

For all the while, I either didn't see the doc bearing it out or just seeing the pharmacist... or even if I really had to, I didn't request for the cert.

But now it's different.. and well yeah, I needed that. So well believe you me, yesterday was my very 1st MC.. talk bout 'virgins'!!

There sure is a 1st for everything!! haha!

Oh btw I've had a new hair cut too!! :)

2 comments:

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)