Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Bangkok Restaurant Review: Secret Garden

I asked my Thai friends to bring me to some unique restaurants during my trip.. and one of them recommended the Secret Garden.



The exterior of the restaurant seems pretty welcoming.. and I knew that this place is no secret at all! It was rather packed!


But we managed to get a table, as the place is quite big.. and not so the typical small cafes. Though the interior do seem so - as stepping into here is like stepping into one of those cute old English style cafes.












They serve pretty good Thai food here - and we had a fair mix of meat and seafood. These are not the typical Thai dishes - but extended beyond the common ones that me as tourist are more familiar with.








But apart from the main dishes, they are also known for their cakes, which came in a full platter to choose from. Lining up the cakes like that sure makes it really tempting!!

And good were they!!


Over all, a good place for a nice meal in a nice environment. Or simply a place for some yummy cakes!

*Apparently the restaurant had a few outlets. But the one I visited is at
117 Thanon Sathon Tai, Thung Maha Mek, Sathon, Bangkok

Tel: 022862464



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)