Sunday, December 17, 2006

Pushing Boundaries: Going Beyond

A recent conversation with a friend and an acquintance has got me thinking quite a bit... at first he asked me to tell him what I've done so far this year, and I explained. Well, it was a good year, but he said, could have been much better.

I was a little stunned at first. I admit it could, but somehow still am learning the ropes.

But after some thought, I think that he's right. That it's all up to me to create the future I want... and yes, I can make much more.

So I now need to dream even bigger... and then next to push the boundaries much further... to an extent that I'm going beyond what many people have done before!

Wow, sounds huge...! :) Gonna make this happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)