Friday, December 29, 2006

Asking, Listening, Moving

Been a lil busy lately... but I must write this down. Ive just known a new friend recently through a course, and he mentioned about getting ideas from others.

He reminded me about the power of asking.. to just ask people for ideas/ support. And then just wait and listen. Along the way, we will get feedback and ideas, some from very influential sources or who can lead us there.

The thing I learnt is to just continue to share our works, dreams and goals with others... and these people may eventually connect us to others who can be our associates, partners, etc.

So, I'm going to apply this ie continue talking, sharing... listening to the feedback.. and finally moving in bounds! I hope you will too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)