Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Finally, I Really Filmed Summer Love!

Just a quick post of what I've been up to the last 4 days.. Well, I've just realized a dream, and oh boy am I excited with it!!

4 years ago, I've came up with this web series idea of Summer Love. Well many things happen, and the series didnt see light.

Friends esp close friends will know that I've been talking bout Summer Love ever since. While deep down, I still believe in producing it, but I'm sure some friends maybe skeptical. After all, it's 4 years later only that the dream is realised!!

But well, I'm not one to give up (that) easily and I'm happy to have sticked to the dreams. It has been a long road, at times lost, not even sure if the project can take off, and at times self doubt creeps in.

But I must say that dream and that goal is very much alive. And that is what saw it pull through.

Of course, nothing can be done without great partners. And I am grateful to have found a great team and dedicated partners to see this project through (honestly, I am touched!).

More of that to come - but well first, some pics I've taken with some of the casts of the series during the shoot plus a photo with partner in crime (who is also co director and producer) Arico!

These btw are the very few shots I took in that busy-few hours of sleep shooting days!! :)

Next, for us to get the edit done!! Stay tuned!! :)

With co producer & director, Arico!
With Lez Ann who plays the sweet girl next door, Tiffany, that everyone loves!

With Sheena who plays the seductive Bianca. Behind, is Make Up Partner, Konji from Konji International. 

With Mei Sze who plays the hyper best friend of Tiffany. 

5 comments:

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)