Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Shinning Star

My friend read me my star the other day... Though I rarely read them, but this one is a good one to be shared - "In this situation, the best is yet to come. Really - believe it. Stand wholeheartedly behind your plans for the future and you will soon see that your certainty pays off. What you want will come to pass if you have faith."

Even if the star didn't say so, but Im sure, if we just follow these words in our everyday lives, we will be able to see our dreams through.

I spoke to a friend recently and mentioned to him about it - bout first 'dreaming' and next to 'follow through'. And though the roads can be rather bumpy, but just like the star said, we got to just keep believing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)