Monday, April 22, 2013

I Did The Gwiyomi Dance!

There's a new internet meme.. some call it the next thing after Gangnam Style and Harlem Shake.

Interestingly, this stems from pop nation South Korea, being started from a Kpop star (member of the BToB boy band) who created a series of cute lil hand gestures counting from one to six.

This somehow caught on and some of you would have probably seen the Gwiyomi (aka Kwiyomi) videos on the internet.

Well,  being a Youtuber myself, I joined in the fun this time round.. and so, here's my Gwiyomi dance too!



This dance was actually part of a longer video I did.. which is about pick up lines. You might be wondering how related is that cute dance to using as a pick up tactic. Well, it is.. in Asia especially! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)