Honestly, when I heard about this, I do find this pretty interesting. I've always liked our regional talents - and this seems to be one good platform to showcase them.
Ah, honestly Thailand has done it again.. and it do seem pretty well too!!
For apparently, I'm informed that the THAILAND’S MOST WANTED SHOW gathers the famous talented performers in 7 categories:
1. Thai Fight; Thai martial art
2. Intersection Art; the combination of gymnastic, bullet, acrobatic, and Thai Dancing
3. Traditional Thai Puppet; Joe Louis the best traditional Thai puppet
4. Art of Shadow; tell the Thai story to art of shadow
5. Beat Box; fun and fantastic beat box style by special technique
6. Art of Sand; the best sand creator in town
7. Talented Voice; unbelievable voice from the talented singer
That's a pretty impressive line up heh?!
It will be nice to see how the show is done.. with cultural performances being side by side with modern performances.
Well, if you are visiting Bangkok from now till end of March 2013, then do head over to the National Theatre Bangkok to catch Thailand's many talents!
But take note - it's only available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (730-9pm).
Owh, how I wish I can see this!!