It's not just merely about us writing our thoughts, but one thing I realised in blogging is that although virtual, we can & should make friends, basically with other bloggers. Hence, even this virtual stuff is not a loner.
One new thing I learnt from blogging is being tagged - something most bloggers will already know! lol. Well, I just got my first tag and here it goes...
Tagged! Random Questions
Instruction: Remove ONE from below and add in your own personal question, make it a total of 20 questions. Then, tag 8 people in your list and list them out in the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
The person who tagged you is: BB Marketplace
1. What's your favorite book at the present time?
Can I say Batik Inspirations? :) It will always be something I treasure.
2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
At this moment, none. Happy with my abilities.
3. What's your favorite color? Why?
Blue. Always been. Always will. Though during Chinese New Year, there is that red, and if in Thailand, I may wear some yellow!
4. Where is the place you want to go the most?
At this current point, will be Taiwan & Hong Kong.
5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Tough one as I have lots of dreams! Short term, to ensure the 50+1 Malaysia book gets enough sponsors so that a copy can be given to each contributor.
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes. Everything happens for a reason. It could be a learning point or even a turning point (for the better).
7. Do you think friends are important?
Very. Even in the bloggersphere!
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Reinvest in business, plus give some to family. Ok, I'lll enjoy a lil bit of it too - the destination I want to go.
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Yes. People need to be informed.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Knowledgeable. Business blogger. Malaysian.
11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
12. What is your ambition?
To have a successful business focus on the Entertainment - Lifestyle industry, including publishing, media, productions and F&B.
13. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point it out.
14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Happiness. I think that is the one thing everyone is searching for. And it doesn't matter what background (poor, rich), race, religion we are.
15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
During Chinese New Year.
16. What is the one thing you like about your country?
The many places to visit. Honestly, I didn't know Malaysia was that beautiful till I started on this recent project. Now I know why we have quite a lot of tourists especially to Borneo & the islands.
17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Maybe be less hot tempered. I realise that if we know something not too good about ourselves, we can always learn to adapt, and be a better person after, though not change completely.
18. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
Not a regret. I believe all things are meant for a purpose.
19. What makes you different?
The ambition to create unique things.
20. Do you feel good to be friend with the person who tagged you? Why?
Yes. Why not?
Ok, Im to tag other bloggers. They are:
Alright, what a process. A nice one :)