Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Making Friends

Recently I came across a blogger who mentioned that part of blogging was making friends. That got into my mind a lil...

I used to thought that blogging is simply writing whatever we want.. but now, I realised it's more than that and that includes making new friends. Some call them 'virtual' friends... well they aren't actually virtual because these are real people - some fulltimers other part time bloggers.

It has been rather enjoyable that recently I've connected with a few other bloggers, local & overseas and some very inspiring ones. These are inspiring & positive thinking people who have created & lived their dreams.

I've invited a few to be featured here to share with the us their works... and will be putting up their features in the next few coming posts.

Indirectly by knowing these new friends, I'm able to live another part of my dream - that is to feature & connecting with inspiring people :)

To my new friends, it has been nice knowing you guys... and happy blogging! :)

4 comments:

  1. Yea, blogging has been really useful in allowing me to meet new people. Wouldn't have connected with them (although i actually see them everyday) if it wasn't for it.

    Funny how my non-virtual friends don't even visit anymore, and if it weren't for my virtual ones, my blog would be comment-less. And that is just sad. LOL

    BYE!

    p.s. It's nice knowing you too! :)

    http://usws.isgreat.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeap.. I'm totally agree with you.. it's been really nice for knowing more friends who have common interests with us, indirectly through blogging. Keep up your good work in conducting your sites and thanks for your kind comment in my blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chanced upon your blog thru my friends' recommendation.....well, for a shallow reason, actually. Because you look like the famous Korean star, Hyun Bin! Ha ha.

    Anyhow, all the best to fulfiling your dreams!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A rather unique blog you have here.....Keep up the good work....Enjoy reading your blog...:)

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)