Saturday, January 05, 2008

Welcome 2008!

2007 is history. 2008 is present. 2008 sounds a good year - afterall the Chinese love the lucky no. 8.

What a fresh New Year & the things we can look forward to! This year is set to be an exciting year ahead - with one of the highlights going to be the 2008 Beijing Olympics.

The start of the new year is always exciting and I've also set some time on plans/ resolutions for my company this year.

I've always mentioned my company aims to be in the lifestyle - entertainment business. And it was just the other day that I could visualise this clearly. It was a very crisp visualisation which has gotten me very excited over.

My resolution for the year would to lead the company to that long term goal. For 2008, my plans are:
1. Publish Malaysia Book and create stronger grounds on publishing.
2. Give good grounds for The Malaysia Page & 2 more internet sites.
3. Start research on Productions
4. Start research on F&B business

*No. 1 & 3 has been a lil delayed from last year, but they should be done this 2008!

How about you - what are your resolutions? Come share & inspire :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Quachee, May 2008 be a
    very fruitful and blessed year to you.

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)