Sunday, January 13, 2013

Bangkok Cool Restaurant: The View Bar And Restaurant

In my recent trip to Bangkok, I've been exploring a lil more than the usual.

And one rather unexpected dining place I dined at is.. this very cool restaurant by the river - The View Bar And Restaurant.


My Thai friends brought me here. From the outside, this place looks real unassuming.

But then upon stepping inside, I knew my friends brought me to some place nice!


The first thing to notice is the bar which has live singing. This is the inside and the place looks really nice to chill for some drinks.




But as we came for dining, we to the other side of the restaurant. Now this place is huge and has many tables! Some of them nearer the garden (with it's lit lanterns) and some by the river.

I must say the ambience set the mood right.






How bout the food? Well, for one - the local Thais do come here to dine too (in fact there are more locals), so this do mean the food is authentic.



And well.. yummy too. Here are some of the many dishes we've had.. and my favourites are the fried squid and the Thai style steamed fish.



This is a restaurant I truly like and would love to come back again for both it's good food and ambience! So if you are visiting Bangkok and have time to spare, I do recommend this place :)

*The restaurant is not exactly at the most happening or glam area of Bangkok, but it's by the river and that not far off from Asiatique.

*Address and contact
2525 Charoen Krung Rd., Bangkholaem Bangkok Thailand 10120

Tel
02 6891393 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)