Saturday, November 10, 2012

Bali Hotel Review: Grand Mega Resort

In my recent Bali trip, I stayed in 2 hotels. And this is the 2nd one which I stayed for 2 nights.

Staying at this hotel is a lil different from the hotels I use to stay.. as this is not the usual boutique like hotel. Instead this hotel has over 100 plus deluxe rooms and beyond.



Walking into the lobby of the hotel does feel just like it's name - (kinda) grand & glam!



What makes this place really cool? The swimming pool, which has a bar by it too. I truly enjoyed my night swim here and my drinks at the pool bar.

Talking bout the pool, during breakfasts, one can have a choice of dining in or by the pool too. Neat!

The coffee house where I had my breakfast
The eggs I had for breakfast..! Was - yummy :)

Owh and btw, breakfasts are buffet like, with a decent size spread like what most 3-4 stars hotels in the region serve.



Now to the rooms. It's comfortable and they do take an effort to make it 'grand'. But it's the bathroom that shines here - which is a bigger-than-usual sized bathroom and comes with piped in music.



On the whole, a pretty good hotel. The only setback is probably the fact that it's not directly by Kuta beach.

The hotel provides bicycles for rent too, though I wonder if guests use it as the road in front of the hotel is rather busy.

*GRAND MEGA RESORT & SPA BALI contact details
Jalan By Pass Ngurah Rai No. 234, Simpang Siur Kuta-Bali 80361 Indonesia 
Phone : +62 361 767672 | Facsimile : +62 361 764242 
Email : sales@grandmegaresortbali.com 
Website : www.grandmegaresortbali.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)