Monday, April 01, 2013

Yummy Lui Cha At Lui Cha King Restaurant Kepong

I don't know bout you - but I hardly eat Lui Cha, especially when given options.

Probably the main reason - I've never really tried a good Lui Cha before. The taste has always been rather bland for me..

But despite that, I was still open to having good Lui Cha, especially when recommends by friends.


And so I ended up having this Hakka dish at one of the more popular and better tasting Lui Cha restaurants in town - the Lui Cha King Restaurant in Kepong.


The mix of vegetables and nuts were fresh and crunchy. And taste wise - while it's still not my favorite and best tasting dish, but it's not at all bland.. which is a real pleasant surprise!


Btw, this restaurant also serves some side dishes. I managed to try the soft fried tofu with salt pepper. That was alright - but maybe like the name suggests, a lil salty for me.

I didn't managed to try the Hakka yam abacus - and that's something I'd like to try someday.

Owh, and honestly, if I'm looking for a healthy yummy meal.. I will probably come back!! :)


*Lui Cha King Restaurant
Address: No.15, Jalan Ambong, Kepong Baru, 52100, Kuala Lumpur
Phone: 012 2708484/ 012 2502720
Opens daily 9am - 430pm, except Mondays.

2 comments:

  1. I always have this traditional dish I am back in my mother's hometown. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stay in kepong but now only I know there's a lui cha restaurant there ._.

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)