Thursday, April 04, 2013

Good Korean Food: Seoul Palace Korean Cuisine (USJ)

USJ 19 Mall is a relatively quiet mall. But despite it being so, there are quite a fair bit of good restaurants.


One of them is this Korean restaurant - aptly titled Seoul Palace.

The glass windows of this restaurant gives it character, though the view is nothing much. But for a neighborhood mall and restaurant, this is quite something.

It's particularly nice in afternoon as the sunlight brightens up this restaurant.


I also enjoy the layout - neat. There's the normal chairs or the Korean style chairs.

Food wise - this place is known for its BBQ and also ginseng chicken, which I've tried before.


But what I want to share is their set lunch which I had. There's a few to choose from like bibimbap, dduk bboggi, and kimchi jijigae.



That's the mains. But apart from that, there's also the free flow of appetizers. That's really a deal. I mean for RM10 onwards with a flow of appetizers.. that's like a steal!


The appetizers are like most good Korean restaurants - fresh and tasty. I particularly love the kimchi!


Apparently, the restaurant has a few outlets in Klang Valley. But well, if you happen to be in the area - and looking for some good Korean food at reasonable prices, this might just be it :)


*1st Floor, Lot F31
The 19 USJ CITY MALL
Jalan Kewajipan
USJ 19, Subang Jaya
Selangor, Malaysia
Contact: 03-8025 9805


1 comment:

  1. Can't say that I am a huge Korean food love but I do enjoy their jijigae :D

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)