Monday, September 10, 2012

Oh Wow, I'm In Men's Uno 20 KL-ites!

Another AWEsome news recently!!

Men's UNO magazine has compiled 20 personalities from various industries in KL (the KL-ites)!



People like Jack Lim - radio Myfm, Chatime's boss - Bryan Loo, 周青元Zhou Qing Yuan - film director, 阿贤A Xian - TV host, 叶剑峰 Ye Jian Feng - newscaster, fellow blogger Ashley Khoo and many more!



And.. guess who they feature to represent the online social media? Well, here he is!! Haha!! ;)



Super Cool lah!! :D

Truly, a dream come true - as I've always wanted to be featured in a list of some sort. Plus to be recognized for my passion & dreams.



That dream came true!!

Thank you, lots - Men's UNO & team! You make me to keep believing in dreams coming true!






*Owh, I must add.. with Chow Yuan Fatt on the cover - that's like a bonus!!

1 comment:

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)