Monday, August 01, 2011

More Happy Feet (Cherating!)

My feet are getting pretty happy of late.. from foot massage to now.. basking in the sun, with a cool pool view!

cherating
I must say, this was awesome-ness to the max!!!

Beach - owh, how I love it, and being able to be there the past weekend is simply oh-so-cool or should I say oh-so-syiok!

So, I was at Cherating for the weekend.. and couldnt be any happier! See the smile below! Hahaha!

cherating beach

It has been nearly 2 years since I last came here. And once again, I enjoy the long beach. In some ways, it reminds me of Boracay's famed white beach, but less people, and a lil less 'dreamy'.. but still, one nice place to chill!

Anyway, this time round - my trip here was a lil different. Firstly, it's a real short getaway - like only 24 hours. And secondly, I took a video this time round and did a lil editing to it.

Here it is - my cuti cuti Cherating journey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)