Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Taipei.. In Pictures

6 fun days in this lovely city.. here are some pics I took which roughly describes the wonderful holiday I had!

While some places were revisited, but Taipei is still charming.. love the friendliness of the people and the area around 101!

The new things this time round - staying at the hot spring area - Beitou!
And also trying the bubble milk teas after bubble milk teas! Haha!!

Oh and I also visited the Sun Yat Sen memorial - the most touristy thing I did there.

I'll definitely still come back to this city.. tho I also think the next time round, I'll be exploring the outskirts more! :)

2 comments:

  1. hi charmaine
    depends. there's one i tried which was waaay better (da bomb!). while the rest are like chatime & gong cha standards :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)