If you are already loving your job, great - do keep it up!
Otherwise, here are some golden rules you can apply to have a better loving job:
1. Enjoy your work, as part of your life.
2. Take responsibility of your own success & the organisation you are working for.
3. Be partners to your company, not workers.
4. Take intelligent risks, accepting failure as a fair price for opportunity to grow.
5. See the big picture of your organisation - and how your role plays in it.
6. Be industry experts in your own field - keeping abreast with the latest knowledge & development.
Well, there you have it.. some very simple rules to change your ordinary jobs to something more rewarding & inspiring! :)
*Some of these points are from an article I read recently, written by Nido Qubein, an international speaker & consultant.