Saturday, February 06, 2010

I Don't Want To Sound Racist, But...

Think you know each race well enough? Well, can you tell which race is which by their self portrait pics? Well, my Malay friend & myself can... here goes:

One race does this when taking photo:
They will stretch their hand which is holding the camera out as far possible... then move it upwards so that it's just above their head... then turn their face slightly to the left or right, and finally, only move their eyes to face the camera... And Click!

Can you guess the race? Maybe, maybe not huh.. But definitely you can guess the next race?

The other race does this instead:
The ever-ready PEACE sign! - and sometimes with purposely bulging eyes to match!

Really, I don't want to sound racist, but... try looking at your own profile pic or your friends pics (this usually applies to young girls btw)! :)

4 comments:

  1. Huh? Don't quite get you bro. Hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @tekkaus
    check yr friends profile photos - ull see a certain style... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, quite truesome funny idiosyncrasies particular to a race

    ReplyDelete
  4. Racist!! Kidding..

    Oh gosh, is it that obvious? I didn't notice that. I'll have to check it out then.

    QC, check out my response to the comment you left on my 1Malaysia batik post. Something food for thought for you..

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)