There is no base. It's like a cult. It draws on fantasy. You mean - just believe? That's nonsense! These were the words I heard.
It was no point arguing. Though I would have loved to get my point across as much, but honestly, it didn't really matter. What matter is the others who benefited reading the book/ watching the DVD. I know it did for me.
1. Getting the income I want the past 2 years.
2. Getting the dream car I wanted (I actually visioned myself driving it, just like the Secret says).
3. Getting the dream job of combining business & holiday.
4. Getting the grades I wanted in school (this was before I read the Secret, but I realised I've actually applied some of the principles here).
5. Getting featured in Men's Health adverts.
6. Working with the travel & tourism related business - combining passion, hobby & business.
7. Interviewing the biggest names in the entertainment industry (for the 50+1 Malaysia book).
There are quite a few more - though these are my more prominent ones where I truly believed and applied the principles of the Law Of Attraction. And now that I'm back on track with this in mind, I am just going to raise the bar.
Again, I know it's going to sound weird to some. But who believed men could go to the moon anyway? That to me was such a big fantasy come true. More examples: the telephone (and then handphones), the computer, the internet, bullet trains, planes... weren't all these just a fantasy to the creator once?
I can just go on.... but let's not. Let's get inspired. And I'm signing off with one beautiful advert that inspire me much. Here's it to you:
May you be inspired by it too.
*For those who want a clearer picture with more fundamentals, I suggest reading the book... and of course, just have an open mind :)