Tuesday, February 15, 2011

When Tom Cat Sings In Mandarin (Tian Tian Hao Tian)

If u've noticed, I mentioned about my 3rd video, and then to my 5th video.

What happened to the 4th video?

Well.. actually, me & the guys (from Eleven Angles) did a short CNY greeting shoot. But as I've yet to settle the iMovie issue on my computer, I couldnt edit it..

It was rather late already, and I was to go back hometown.. but still, a CNY video would be good to have. Thought for a bit.. and then eureka! I decided to use the iPhone app of Tom Cat!

But what script to say? Ah... then I thought of the song Tian Tian Hao Tian, and how appropriate it will be! :)

So instead of getting the 3 of us in our CNY greeting with oranges & kuih bangkit & all, I decided to go cat-sy!



Was having a bit of fun, and got my biz partner Leo to suggest another script, and here's the other.



It's a pity u cant see the annotations on this 2nd video, as I actually added some funny words into it..
Update: I think the captions are resolved. Hope u guys can see it! :)

Anyway, hope u enjoy these 2 videos!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. SOOOO CUTEEEE!!! oooh only fren w rabbit is it?/ :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...finally, I get to watch / read it! It's funny arr! Good job, QuaChee! :D

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)